Delphinol® Superior ingredient for a balanced metabolism
In today’s world, our diet consists of foods full of carbohydrates, including sugars and starch that can cause a steep and rapid rise in blood glucose. Even when avoiding certain sweets or eating low-carb, there are many foods (like salad dressing) that contain hidden sugars. This increasing sugar consumption is leading to unbalanced metabolism.
Clinical data shows the impressive potential of Delphinol® in regard to a healthy glucose metabolism after the consumption of dietary carbohydrates or refined sugars. In addition, Delphinol® significantly lowered glycated haemoglobin levels (HbA1c) and improved the blood lipid profile in a three-month clinical trial.
- Natural absorption delay of dietary carbohydrates, including refined sugars and pure glucose
- Prevention of glucose peaks due to balanced blood sugar levels
- Maintenance of blood sugar levels within normal range
Delphinol® is manufactured from selected fresh maqui berries under strict GMP conditions. The extract is standardised to bear a minimum of 25 % delphinidins and a minimum of 35 % total anthocyanins.
Delphinol® shows clinically proven bioavailability of key active ingredients.
U.S. Structure/Function Claims:
- Helps metabolize carbohydrates and sugar in the body.*
- Support the body’s use of sugar and helps reduce cravings.*
- Provides support for healthy glucose metabolism.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Balanced Metabolism||Delphinol® significantly decreased oxidised LDL cholesterol in study participants, as compared to placebo treatment.||Davinelli et al., 2015|
|Well-balanced Blood Sugar Levels||Delphinol® is currently the only known natural active ingredient moderating also the absorption of refined carbohydrates. Thus, represents an interesting new component for combination product formulations dedicated to well-balanced blood sugar levels.||Hidalgo et al., 2014|