Delphinol® Superior ingredient for beauty from within
For each of us, rather obvious signs of ageing refer to the external appearance. Especially the visible parts of the skin, like face and hands, even more rapidly accumulate changes in structure and function as photo-ageing due to frequent exposure to UV irradiation accompanies chronological ageing. Typical signs of dermal ageing are dry skin, wrinkles, a decreasing elasticity, itching, spots and acne, but also redness and inflamed areas in general. Delphinol® is an innovative ingredient for luminous skin.
Clinical and pre-clinical data suggest that Delphinol® contributes to a vivid skin tone, reduction of number of red areas and supports skin firmness and elasticity. Further data on a complex product including Delphinol® showed a positive influence on depth of wrinkles. In addition, pre-clinical data suggests that Delphinol® has the ability to protect the telomeres, which play a crucial role in cell division and ageing.
- Natural solution for healthy-looking skin and vivid appearance by oral supplementation
- Helps to delay cellular ageing processes by protecting the telomeres
- Prevents collagen fibre degradation and thus helps to maintain skin elasticity and firmness
Delphinol® is manufactured from selected fresh maqui berries under strict GMP conditions. The extract is standardised to bear a minimum of 25 % delphinidins and a minimum of 35 % total anthocyanins.
Delphinol® shows clinically proven bioavailability of key active ingredients.
U.S. Structure/Function Claims:
- In clinical studies, Delphinol® showed amelioration in skin condition and skin profile.*
- Provides antioxidants that help protect cells against the oxidative damage caused by free radicals.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Antioxidant Potency||Delphinidins present inside keratinocytes prevent UV-induced oxidative stress and cell death (apoptosis).||Afaq et al., 2007|
|Skin Health||Delphinol® significantly lowered pro-inflammatory markers IL-6 and IL-8 in an in vitro study. In addition, Delphinol® decreased the activity of MMP-1 in keratinocytes, which may prevent collagen fibers degradation and thus helps to maintain skin elasticity.||Internal Data|
|Healthy Ageing||Delphinol® improved telomere-shorting in oxidative conditions. Telomeres protect the end of chromosomes, which play a crucial role in the ageing process.||Internal Data|
|Healthy Skin||The randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial was performed with 16 Japanese women and showed that Delphinol® not only improved saturation and vividity of the skin but also impressively decreased the number of red spots and overall redness over an 8-week period.||Shimizu et al., 2020|